Online Credit Application
Esignature & Submit Form only work when opened through Adobe Acrobat or Foxit PDF.
Utah Tax Exception Form
Fill out online & print or save for your records. Esignature only works when opened through Adobe Acrobat or Foxit PDF.
New Customer Information
EFFECTIVE July 17. 2019
To Our Valued Copper Canyon Farms Customer:
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your produce and specialty foods needs. As we begin our partnership, we would appreciate your taking the time to review our policies and procedures for ordering, shipping, payment and credits.
Warehouse Hours of Operation, Monday – Saturday
• Sales Staff: Monday – Friday 7am-5pm
• Customer Service: Monday-Friday 7am-6pm
a aSunday 3pm- 6pm
• Shipping: Saturday 4am-llam
• Will Call: Monday – Friday 6am -1pm
aaSaturday 8am-1 pm
Holiday Schedule – On the following holidays, Copper Canyon will be closed:
• New Year’s Day
• 4th of July
• Christmas Day
Order Deadline – To guarantee delivery of product the following morning, your order must be placed by following cut off time:
• 8:00 PM Utah Delivery Areas (except St. George)
• 6:00 PM Eastern Idaho, Jackson Hole, St. George
• Late Orders – A fee of $35.00 or more will be applied to any order that is received after the 8PM deadline.
• Phone – 801-908-6091
• Toll Free – 800-564-0949
• Fax – 801-908-6176
• Internet – www.coppercanyonfarms.com. Online ordering is available through the ORDER link at our web site. A customer ID and user password must be assigned prior to getting started.
Order Minimum – The minimum order is $300
• Delivery Charge – A fee will be applied to orders that do not hit the minimum order limit or to orders that require extended services (cooler rotation, special handling (frozen products), etc.).
• Same Day Delivery (extended service)
• Order less than $200 = $50 Delivery Charge
• Orders of $200 to $299 = $35.00 Delivery Charge
Credit Procedure – Any claim for allowance or return of goods must be made within 24 hours after delivery. All products must be returned to Copper Canyon Farms before credit can be issued.
• Point of Delivery – All drivers carry Credit Request Forms (CRF) for returning product from that day’s delivery. Your copy of this form is your “request” for credit and is proof of return. The driver returns all CRF’s for management approval and a hard copy credit is then emailed to you.
• Discovery after Delivery – If product is discovered after the delivery that needs to be returned for any reason, please call the customer service department for a pick-up within the 24 hour period. The RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) will come with the driver on the next delivery and a copy will be issued to you. An RMA is NOT a credit. Upon approval, the credit will be emailed to you within 48 hours, usually same day. If credit is not approved customer service will call to let you know.
Payment Policy – Customer agrees to make payment according to the terms stated on invoice. A 2% rate of interest (24% annually) will be charged on all past due accounts over 30 days. If collection proceedings become necessary, account agrees to pay all costs of collection including attorney’s fees and court costs.
Payments by Credit Card – Muir Copper Canyon Farms accepts Credit Card payments, however, these payments are subject to a 3% processing fee.
Once again thank you for your business and welcome to the Copper Canyon Family. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 801-908-6091. We look forward to our successful partnership.
VP. Sales & Marketing
Muir Copper Canyon Farms